Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mammut Gear Check


There are many miniature application out there! And I find alot of them clever, rarely using most and I certainly will not live without a rare few. But please don't interpret this post as a gear review. Because to me gear is just a bunch of stuff I love too much. Instead, indulge in my mentioning of this surprising product.
The Mammut Gear Check App is sweet! Especially for me, who has been known to omit an item or two from my pack. I am, also, too used to packing to actually make my own list. And, I'd forget sh*t on it anyway. So what I thought would be a gadget, is in fact a sweet "pilot's check list" for mountaineering!



The list is complete, thorough and accurate. You can customize it to your specific climb, and shave off what you beleive to be excessive. I have not tried the team sharing thing, but I can easily view what I don't have check and assign responsibility for various team gear.

The bottom line is that I am getting ready for another Denali expedition and have already countless Rainier Trips scheduled. With this awesome check-list, I will never again forget my floss or climbing boot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment