Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Steve, u Buddhist visionary, I wish you PEACE.


photo: apple dot com


I am so sad at the news of Steve Jobs passing into the next realm. I did not know you, but was affected by your bold sensibility all my life. After rekindling my passion for art in College, the MAC became my brush. Thanks to you, technology became beautiful; you gave sway to simplicity, efficacy, making power accessible to the people! What was done for millions in a post-studio in LA could be done at home or in the Mac-lab I worked in. I have lived with your motto of death/life, living to the fullest, with somewhat less success, but with the conviction that the dots will connect. And by God they do. I truly believe you are a messenger of beauty in the realm of Nicholas Roerich and Einstein. You somehow made tangible the organic nature of machines. I will be influenced and produce work and inspire passion thanks to your innovations. Steve, thank for changing the world, and for inspiring me. Thanks for believing in dreams. Yours lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment